Many travellers would agree that the art of packing a case of a bag for a trip is a concept that is not always that simple. Packing the wrong items and over packing are common mistakes to avoid. Our proven tips will allow optimum results when packing your REDLAND luggage to enable you safe, successful and stress free travels.
• Be prepared – Write a list of all that you think you need and then reduce it, halve the list if you are feeling confident, this will mean more room for shopping and souvenir opportunities!
• Find out what is available at your hotel/place of stay i.e. hairdryer, iron etc you can leave these items out of your packing.
• Always double check the weather forecasts at your destination so you can pack suitable clothing.
• Buy travel sized toiletries and sachets to reduce the weight and size of your wash bag.
• REDLAND products are full of useful pockets and generous compartments, use these compartments to organise your clothing and separate toiletries and travel accessories.
• Iron your clothes before you pack, they will be less creased at your destination leaving you more time to enjoy yourself!
• Put rolled socks in shoes to hold their shape, and put ties in jackets pockets.
• Smooth out and roll up your clothing tightly, this uses less room and will surprisingly reduce and creasing.
• Pack any important documentation and/or medication in your hand luggage so its easily accessible.
• Finally, pack some extra clothing and toiletries in your hand luggage, in case any of your main luggage is lost or delayed.
The REDLAND Guarantee
REDLAND products on this website are guaranteed against any defect due to faulty workmanship of materials for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. The guarantee is valid with original proof of purchase.
Cabin baggage can be carried on board the aircraft. The combined dimensaions (L+H+W) should not exceed 115cm (this is the IATA recommended maximum). Please note that the airline can also apply further restrictions on size and weight. Total Luggage can not be held responsible in the event of non acceptance. All carry on luggage is at the discretion of the airline.